Introduction to our programs & services
Whether your stay at Tampico Terrace is short term or long term, our goal is to make sure that your needs are met with professional care and sincere compassion.
Your Quality of Life is Our Greatest Goal
The nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and social services all coordinate with the referring physician and family. Our team works with residents to meet their needs and address family concerns.
Individualized rehabilitation plans emphasize resident independence and dignity.
• 24 hour licensed nursing care.
• Resident and family participation in individual care and planning.
• Special therapeutic diets, tube feeding or assisted dining programs.
• Consultant services in dentistry, X-ray, lab work, podiatry, ostomy care, and pharmacy.
• Social worker initiates discharge planning on admission for a smooth transition to home.
• Discharge planning involves resident and family in decision making.
• Hospice/respite service to resident and families.
Tampico Terrace is staffed with 24 hour Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses and the "Best" Certified Nursing Assistants in the Bay Area. In addition to assistance with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, and eating, we are here to provide the highest quality of nursing care for our residents. The following services are also provided by our nursing staff:
• Post-surgical care • Wound care • Cardiac Care
• Intravenous therapy • Enteral therapy • Diabetic Care
• Pain management care • Respiratory Care • Hospice Services
• Social worker establishes a supportive relationship with resident and family.
• Licensed psychologists available to assess cognitive function and emotional status of resident.
• Individualized therapy plan address resident's understanding of impairment and ability to adjust to disability.
• Assistance in locating appropriate community resources and referrals.
• Family support to aid understanding of an adjustment